All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat is the European response to this emerging practice of negotiated settlements? How does the possibility of negotiated settlements align with the particular character of European criminal law enforcement systems? What socio-economic, political, legal, and other factors should be taken into consideration in formulating a European response?
- Author BiographyAbiola O. Makinwa is a lecturer at the Hague University of Applied Sciences in the Netherlands. In 2010 she won the first Hague Institute for the Internationalization of Law Young Talent Essay Award with an essay entitled 'Future Thinking through the Prism of International Corruption'. Abiola is a member of the Expert Group on the Inclusion of International Fraud and Corruption in the Hague Utilities for Global Organizations (HUGO) project and has written several articles on private approaches to fighting corruption.
- PublisherEleven International Publishing
- Date of Publication12/04/2015
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationUtrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintEleven International Publishing
- Width165 mm
- Height240 mm
- Edited byAbiola O. Makinwa
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.99Trending at £17.30
- £23.54Trending at £24.06
- £18.29Trending at £22.21
- £21.69Trending at £22.68
- £23.71Trending at £26.31
- £22.69Trending at £24.29
- £20.52Trending at £22.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.