All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplains when, why and how NPV models should be built for projects and how this approach can be integrated with the risk management process. This book shows how project financial forecasting and risk management principles can be used both to improve NPV forecasts and to shape the project solution into one that is risk-robust.
- Author BiographyMartin Hopkinson is the Director of Risk Management Capability Limited and has 30 years' experience as a project manager, project risk specialist and consultant. His experience has been gained across a wide variety of industries and engineering disciplines and includes multi-billion pound projects and programmes. Martin's previous book The Project Risk Maturity Model, concerns the risk management process and his contributions to Association for Project Management guides such as Directing Change and Sponsoring Change reveal his belief in the importance of project governance and business case development. In this book he brings these subjects together by showing how NPV and risk modelling techniques can be used to optimise projects and support project approval decisions.
- Author(s)Martin Hopkinson
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication07/04/2016
- Series TitleAdvances in Project Management
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGower Publishing Ltd
- Content Note8 black & white tables, 37 black & white halftones
- Weight317 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Series Edited byProfessor Darren Dalcher
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.45Trending at £4.83
- £25.99Trending at £30.99
- £22.29Trending at £22.68
- £2.81Trending at £2.85
- £10.30Trending at £10.50
- £16.61Trending at £16.82
- £14.50Trending at £19.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.