All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhy do we have emotions? What is the relationship between mind and brain? Why do we appreciate art? How do we make decisions? Why do so many people follow religions? Neuroculture considers the implications of our modern understanding of how the brain works, and how it can help us understand many mental issues central to everyday life.
- Author BiographyEdmund T. Rolls is a neuroscientist at The Oxford Centre for Computational Neuroscience, Oxford, http://www.oxcns.org , and was Professor of Experimental Psychology at the University of Oxford, and a Fellow and Tutor of Corpus Christi College, Oxford. He read preclinical medicine at the University of Cambridge, and now performs research linking computational neuroscience approaches to neurophysiological, human functional neuroimaging and neuropsychological studies in order to provide a fundamental basis for understanding human brain function and its disorders.
- Author(s)Edmund T. Rolls
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication05/01/2012
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight742 g
- Width165 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.81
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.97
- £5.09Trending at £5.53
- £19.24Trending at £19.60
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £10.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.