CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
About this product
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication09/08/2013
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number153
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note49 black & white illustrations, 3 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight385 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byAmbikaipakan Balasubramaniam
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2000
- Table Of ContentsPart I. Cloning Techniques. Cloning Neuropeptide Tyrosine cDNA, Carolyn A. Worby. Human Y1/Y5 Receptor Gene Cluster: Isolation and Characterization, Herbert Herzog. Human Type 2 Neuropeptide Y Receptor Gene: Isolation and Characterization, David A. Ammar and Debra A. Thompson. Y4 Receptor in Different Species: Functional Expression and Binding, Ingrid Lundell, Magnus M. Berglund, and Dan Larhammar. Neuropeptide Y Y5 Receptor Expression, Eric M. Parker. Homology-Based Cloning Methods: Identification of the NPY Y2, Y4, and Y6 Receptors, Douglas J. MacNeil and David H. Weinberg. Part II. Production of Transgenic and Knock-Out Models. Developing Transgenic Neuropeptide Y Rats, Mieczyslaw Michalkiewicz and Teresa Michalkiewicz. Neuropeptide Y Y1 Receptor-Deficient Mice: Generation and Characterization, Thierry Pedrazzini and Josiane Seydoux. Part III. Antisense Technology. Antisense Oligonucleotide Approach to Study NPY-Mediated Feeding Signal Transduction, Sulaiman Sheriff, William T. Chance, and Ambikaipakan Balasubramaniam. A Gai RNA-Antisense Expression Strategy to Investigate Coupling of Peptide YY/Neuropeptide Y Receptor to Gai, Thierry Voisin, Anne-Marie Lorinet, Mathieu Goumain, and Marc Laburthe. NPY Y5 Receptor Subtype: Pharmacological Characterization with Antisense Oligodeoxynucleotide Screening Strategy, Andrea O. Schaffhauser, Alain Stricker-Krongrad, and Karl G. Hofbauer. NPY Antisense Oligodeoxynucleotides to Study the Actions of NPY, Pushpa S. Kalra and Satya P. Kalra. Part IV. Techniques to Study Tissue Distribution of mRNA. Localization of Y-Receptor Subtype mRNAs in Rat Brain by Digoxigenin Labeled In Situ Hybridization, Rachel Parker and Herbert Herzog. Central Y4 Receptor Distribution: Radioactive Ribonucleotide Probe In Situ Hybridization with In Vitro Receptor Autoradiography, Philip J. Larsen and Peter Kristensen. Combining Non-Isotopic Localization of NPY mRNA with Immunocytochemistry, Jennifer Lachey, Jennifer Profitt, Chad Foradori, and RandyJ. Seeley. Part V. Miscellaneous Techniques. Y Receptors Characterized by RT-PCR: Distribution in Rat Intestine, Mathieu Goumain, Thierry Voisin, and Marc Laburthe. Quantification of NPY mRNA by Ribonuclease Protection Assay, Abhiram Sahu. Radioligand Binding Studies: Pharmacological Profiles of Cloned Y-Receptor Subtypes, Karen E. McCrea and Herbert Herzog. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.