All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSo what is Punk Learning? It details the importance of why all students should be allowed complete control of their learning.
- Author BiographyTait Coles is Vice Principal for Learning & Innovation at Dixons City Academy in Bradford. Tait is also a practitioner of SOLO Taxonomy, Project Based Learning and developing independent and resilient learners.
- Author(s)Tait Coles
- PublisherIndependent Thinking Press
- Date of Publication07/05/2014
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationCarmarthen
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintIndependent Thinking Press
- Weight318 g
- Width210 mm
- Height148 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £11.34
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.