All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe classic art updated for the contemporary crafter with clear techniques and projects, and 300 photographs.
- Author BiographyDenise Palmer studied at the London Guildhall University, where she completed an HND and then a degree in Silversmithing and Jewellery. Denise exhibits her work both nationally and internationally, and also teaches enamelling at a number of colleges.
- Author(s)Denise Palmer
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication30/09/2015
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLorenz Books
- Content Noteover 300 photographs
- Weight494 g
- Width206 mm
- Height212 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.42
- £2.35Trending at £2.95
- £14.89Trending at £16.18
- £4.16Trending at £5.70
- £7.39Trending at £8.55
- £9.99Trending at £13.55
- £12.49Trending at £12.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.