All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThai Style is renowned throughout the world for its form and colours, reflecting wider national culture. Whether pavilion-style architecture, elegant interior designs, innovative use of textiles and materials, today's Thai Style combines cultural traditions with skilled craftsmanship and modern interpretations. This book showcases Thai Style.
- Author BiographyKim Inglis is a British writer and editor based in Singapore. She has edited a number of books about Thai architecture, design and culture, and has featured a number of Thai locations in books she has written on the Asian region. Known for her work on design, architecture, interiors, food, spa and lifestyle, recent books include Singapore: World City, Modern Thai Living and The Classic Collection: Heritage Hotels from East and West. Michael Freeman is one of the world's master photographers, working principally on documentary travel reportage but with a huge reputation and following as author and originator of the bestselling The Photographer's Eye and many of the world's most widely read and successful technical books on photography.. In a long career, Michael's work has been published in all major publications worldwide, including Time-Life, National Geographic, GEO and a three-decade relationship with the Smithsonian magazine. Much of his work has focused on Asia, beginning in the early days with Thailand, expanding outwards through other countries in Southeast Asia, including Cambodia, with several books published on Angkor and other Khmer sites. Many of his 20 photographic books on interiors and architecture are classics of the genre, including Shaker, In the Oriental Style, China Style, Frank Lloyd Wright the Masterworks and Japan Modern.
- Author(s)Kim Inglis,Michael Freeman
- PublisherLaurence King Publishing
- Date of Publication31/05/2016
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLaurence King Publishing
- Content Note295 colour illustrations
- Weight1520 g
- Width260 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.53Trending at £23.78
- £21.13Trending at £29.96
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £5.50Trending at £5.79
- £13.47Trending at £25.48
- £18.30Trending at £29.84
- £18.23Trending at £18.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.