CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £9.23
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.02Trending at £19.31
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides comprehensive information on supporting people with autism and can be used towards a range of health and social care qualifications.
- Author BiographySue Hatton is a teacher by training and worked in schools and then two further education colleges. In the last sixteen years Sue has worked for an autism specific charity as their learning and development manager and now works as an autism advisor for a national company that runs specialist education and health and social care services.
- Author(s)John Simpson,Sue Hatton
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication12/10/2012
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSupporting the Learning Disability Worker LM Series
- Place of PublicationExeter
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLearning Matters Ltd
- Out-of-print date11/02/2015
- Content Note20 illustrations
- Weight171 g
- Width196 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine4 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.