CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £9.23
- £24.98Trending at £25.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £27.75Trending at £48.19
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication14/12/2011
- Series TitleMathematical Sciences Research Institute Publications
- Series Part/Volume Number24
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight299 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byLance W. Small,Susan Montgomery
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1992
- Table Of ContentsThe Representation Theory of Noetherian Rings.- Some Ring Theoretic Techniques and Open Problems in Enveloping Algebras.- Crossed Products: Characters, Cyclic Homology, and Grothendieck Groups.- Prime Ideals in Crossed Products.- Category Theory and Quantum Field Theory.- Quantum Groups: An Introduction and Survey for Ring Theorists.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.