Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.29
- £45.12Trending at £47.36
- £12.12Trending at £15.87
- £8.33Trending at £9.96
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.87
- £10.00Trending at £11.86
About this product
- DescriptionA timely work which represents a major reappraisal of business cycle theory. It revives, with the help of modern analytical techniques, an old theme of Keynesian macroeconomics, namely that market psychology (i.e., volatile expectations) may be a significant cause of economic fluctuations. It is of interest not only to economists, but also to mathematicians and physicists.
- PublisherEmerald Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication16/03/1987
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleEconomic Theory, Econometrics, and Mathematical Economics
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Weight527 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byJean-Michel Grandmont
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.