All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.16
- £9.24Trending at £11.01
- £24.56Trending at £26.13
- £26.45Trending at £27.94
- £19.99Trending at £24.15
- £29.50Trending at £30.61
- £18.40Trending at £20.01
About this product
- DescriptionPresents an introduction to the field of dynamical systems, in particular, to the special class of Hamiltonian systems. This book keeps the requirements of mathematical techniques minimal but gives detailed proofs and many examples and illustrations from physics and celestial mechanics.
- Author(s)Eduard Zehnder,Jurgen Moser
- PublisherAmerican Mathematical Society
- Date of Publication15/12/2005
- Series TitleCourant Lecture Notes
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 12
- Place of PublicationProvidence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Mathematical Society
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight481 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.