All listings for this product
Best-selling in Puzzles, Trivia & Indoor Games
Save on Puzzles, Trivia & Indoor Games
- £2.29Trending at £2.85
- £3.04Trending at £3.36
- £4.95Trending at £6.98
- £5.70Trending at £5.98
- £10.97Trending at £14.99
- £3.35Trending at £3.42
- £3.79Trending at £5.99
About this product
- DescriptionInterprets the world around us through numbers, breaking the most amazing and revealing of facts down to their bare bones. Ordered in easily digestible sections such as 'Around the World', 'the USA', 'Money', 'Religion' and 'History', this book navigates an ordered path through a noisy world of information overload.
- Author BiographyMitchell Symons was born in 1957 in London and educated at Mill Hill School and the LSE, where he studied Law. Since leaving BBC TV, where he was a researcher and then a director, he has worked as a writer, broadcaster and journalist. He was a principal writer of early editions of the board game Trivial Pursuit and has devised many television formats. He wrote an award-winning weekly column for the Daily Express and currently writes a weekly column for the Sunday Express. He has written over sixty books - including fifteen for children with more in various stages of preparation. He has won the Blue Peter Best Book With Facts Award for the past two years running. In naming Mitchell as the friend he would phone (as a Phone-A-Friend) if he were appearing on Who Wants To Be A Millionaire, Chris Tarrant said: Mitch knows more totally useless things about useless subjects than anybody on earth .
- Author(s)Mitchell Symons
- PublisherMichael O'Mara Books Ltd
- Date of Publication19/09/2013
- GenreTrivia & Quiz Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMichael O'Mara Books Ltd
- Width153 mm
- Height231 mm
- Edition StatementExport ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.