All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £14.00
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £9.88Trending at £11.14
- £11.32Trending at £12.34
- £12.89Trending at £16.62
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.30Trending at £13.24
About this product
- DescriptionA core book for the nursing common foundation programme, addressing the theme of working with other professionals.
- Author BiographyRuth Clemow is Associate Dean (Learning & Teaching) in the Faculty of Health and Social Work at the University of Plymouth.Benny Goodman is a lecturer in adult nursing studies at the University of Plymouth and has been teaching nurses since 1992. His clinical focus has been adult acute hospital based care and he is now developing interests in the new roles for nurse practitioners, paramedics and emergency care practitioners in health assessment and clinical examination. He teaches courses which draw students from various disciplinary and professional backgrounds.
- Author(s)Benny Goodman,Ruth Clemow
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication22/08/2008
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleTransforming Nursing Practice Series
- Place of PublicationExeter
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLearning Matters Ltd
- Out-of-print date11/05/2010
- Width171 mm
- Height246 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.