Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
About this product
- DescriptionOcean Engineering Mechanics is designed to give an introduction to water waves and wave-structure interactions for fixed and floating bodies.
- Author BiographyMichael E. McCormick is currently a Corbin A. McNeill Professor in the Department of Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering at the US Naval Academy. He is a Fellow of the Marine Technology Society, the American Society of Mechanical Engineers, and the American Society of Civil Engineers. In 1976, he became the co-editor of the journal Ocean Engineering and remained so for thirty years. Prior to that, he was the editor of the Marine Technology Society Journal. Professor McCormick was the first recipient of the US Naval Academy Alumni Award for Research Excellence and was also awarded the US Navy Meritorious Civilian Service Award and the US Navy Superior Civilian Service Award. He is the author of Ocean Engineering Wave Mechanics and Ocean Wave Energy Conversion. Professor McCormick received a Ph.D. in mechanical engineering from the Catholic University of America and a Ph.D. in civil engineering and a Sc.D. in engineering science from Trinity College, Dublin.
- Author(s)Michael E. McCormick
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication19/02/2014
- GenreOther Specific Technologies
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note190 b/w illus. 18 tables
- Weight1060 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.