All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne little cocaine-induced heart attack and it's back to my childhood to start over ... A wry, debut novel about addiction and small-town Texan life.
- Author BiographyJen Waldo has lived in Holland, Egypt, the UK, Scotland, Kuwait and Singapore, but now lives in her home Texas. She first began writing twenty-five years ago. Shortly after Jenny began writing she had a story picked up by The European and was shortlisted in a competition by Traveller. She has had two poems published, one of which was broadcast on the BBC World Service and her novel 'Disappearing Otis' won an honourable mention in the Indy Book Awards.
- Author(s)Jen Waldo
- PublisherArcadia Books
- Date of Publication19/09/2016
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArcadia Books
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £5.59Trending at £6.37
- £4.00Trending at £4.78
- £1.63Trending at £2.20
- £2.57Trending at £2.79
- £5.47Trending at £5.59
- £6.18Trending at £6.85
- £3.43Trending at £4.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.