Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £20.87+ £5.99 P&P
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by ammbooks
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £24.97Trending at £27.59
- £4.34Trending at £4.44
- £23.93Trending at £24.42
- £8.01Trending at £12.13
- £9.09Trending at £9.24
- £5.94Trending at £6.68
About this product
- DescriptionThis 2006 book sets out our understanding of olfaction and mental health, including where it may take us in the future.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication09/08/2012
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight610 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byChristos Pantelis,David Castle,Warrick J. Brewer
- Foreword byPeter Doherty
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.