All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £4.99Trending at £5.13
- £20.99Trending at £22.49
- £5.46Trending at £9.96
About this product
- DescriptionWilla Cather's fiction frequently plays out on othe divideo, the high prairie land of Nebraska, where the author herself lived as a child. This book suggests that Cather's own life played out on a divide as well, deliberately measured out between different roles and personae that made their way into her writing.
- Author BiographyDavid Porter is the Tisch Family Distinguished Professor at Skidmore College. He is the author of Virginia Woolf and the Hogarth Press: Riding a Great Horse and Horace's Poetic Journey: A Reading of Odes 1-3.
- Author(s)David Porter
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication29/10/2008
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Content Note17 photographs
- Weight785 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.