All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.15
- £9.24Trending at £11.01
- £24.56Trending at £26.13
- £26.45Trending at £27.94
- £19.99Trending at £24.15
- £29.50Trending at £30.61
- £18.40Trending at £20.01
About this product
- DescriptionProviding a thorough overview of leading research from internationally-recognized contributing authors, this book describes methods for the preparation and application of redox systems for organic electronic materials like transistors, photovoltaics, and batteries.
- Author BiographyTohru Nishinaga, PhD, is an Associate Professor of Chemistry at Tokyo Metropolitan University. His current research interest is the design, synthesis and application of pi-electron systems with novel electronic properties. Dr. Nishinaga has published over 80 scientific papers and 10 book chapters.
- Author(s)Tohru Nishinaga
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication30/12/2015
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight974 g
- Width165 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine37 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.