All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.67
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £19.99Trending at £22.65
- £30.79Trending at £34.35
- £10.89Trending at £13.13
- £18.40Trending at £19.58
About this product
- DescriptionA concise but comprehensive annual survey of a vast field of study enabling the reader to rapidly keep abreast of the latest developments in this specialist area.
- Author BiographyProfessor David Allen is Emeritus professor of chemistry at the Sheffield Hallam University, UK. His main research interests are in phosphonium salts and related compounds. Current interests include the preparation of phosphonioalkyl derivatives of biologically active molecules, the phosphonioalkyl group facilitating the passage of the biologically active agent through cell membranes, and studies of the formation of biologically active surface-functionalised gold nanoparticles.
- PublisherRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Date of Publication01/10/1994
- Series TitleSpecialist Periodical Reports
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 25
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight596 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byDavid W. Allen
- Volume editorB. J. Walker
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.