All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRevolutionizing received opinion of Taoism's origins in light of historic new discoveries, Harold D. Roth has uncovered China's oldest mystical text-the original expression of Taoist philosophy-and presents it here with a complete translation and commentary.
- Author BiographyHarold D. Roth is professor of religious studies and East Asian studies at Brown University. He is the author of The Textual History of the Huai-Nan Tzu.
- Author(s)Harold Roth
- PublisherColumbia University Press
- Date of Publication03/11/2004
- Language(s)English, Chinese
- GenreNon-Christian Religions
- Series TitleTranslations from the Asian Classics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintColumbia University Press
- Weight425 g
- Width231 mm
- Height155 mm
- Translated byHarold Roth
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £9.50Trending at £17.15
- £25.51Trending at £37.34
- £14.30Trending at £16.72
- £8.50Trending at £10.53
- £19.20Trending at £30.30
- £10.99Trending at £13.11
- £9.66Trending at £15.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.