Consider these sponsored items
- £10.97Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- Description60 easy-to-make, nutritious recipes for beans, lentils and other pulses that are as wholesome as they are delicious.
- Author BiographyVicky Jones was formerly the wine and food editor of 'House & Garden' magazine and travelled extensively collecting recipes and cooking techniques, as well as absorbing the food culture of many different countries. She has written a number of articles in national newspapers and wrote 'Dordogne Gastronomique' for Octopus Publishing in 1994. This is Vicky's first book for RPS.
- Author(s)Vicky Jones
- PublisherRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Date of Publication12/02/2015
- GenreHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Content Note140 Col photographs
- Weight724 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
Most relevant reviews
- lau999rels26 Jan, 2017by
Bought this book for my Mother for Christmas and she is pleased with it
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £25.67Trending at £27.19
- £134.20Trending at £159.99
- £7.27Trending at £7.69
- £43.13Trending at £46.00
- £56.66Trending at £59.84
- £8.20Trending at £8.86
- £10.33Trending at £14.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.