Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £8.29Trending at £8.46
- £7.57Trending at £8.40
- £33.52Trending at £41.99
- £37.38Trending at £41.38
- £6.59Trending at £8.98
- £6.38Trending at £7.98
- £12.08Trending at £13.19
About this product
- DescriptionOutcome-based evaluation continues to play a central role in the larger field of policy analysis. This book emphasises on developmental disabilities to include other areas of human and social service delivery such as education, health, mental health, aging, substance abuse, and corrections.
- Author(s)Robert L. Schalock
- PublisherSpringer Science+Business Media
- Date of Publication31/12/2000
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers
- Content NoteXVI, 272 p.
- Weight1300 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2001
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.