CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £8.99Trending at £9.95
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £24.94Trending at £28.56
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
- £19.79Trending at £27.15
- £7.62Trending at £9.93
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication27/09/2011
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleCancer Treatment and Research
- Series Part/Volume Number23
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight450 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byDavid Alberts,Earl A. Surwit
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1985
- Table Of Contents1. Prevalence and clinical significance of cytogenetic abnormalities in human ovarian cancer.- 2. Recent advances in the immunodiagnosis of epithelial ovarian carcinoma.- 3. The human tumor clonogenic assay used to study ovarian cancers.- 4. Cytoreductive surgery for ovarian cancer.- 5. Staging and second-look operations in ovarian cancer.- 6. The role of radiotherapy in cancer of the ovary.- 7. Single agent chemotherapy in the management of ovarian carcinoma.- 8. Multiagent chemotherapy in advanced ovarian carcinoma.- 9. Intraperitoneal chemotherapy for ovarian carcinoma.- 10. Chemotherapy followed by whole-abdominal radiation therapy for ovarian cancer.- 11. Malignant germ cell tumors of the ovary.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.