Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.13
- £9.60Trending at £9.75
- £12.17Trending at £13.32
- £11.32Trending at £12.31
- £6.36Trending at £6.92
- £5.54Trending at £5.60
- £9.11Trending at £12.47
About this product
- DescriptionThis book investigates the degree to which political tolerance effects democratic reform in South Africa.
- Author BiographyJames L. Gibson is Sidney W. Souers Professor of Government at Washington University in St. Louis. He has published four books and numerous articles on mass behavior and democratization in the United States, Europe, and Africa. He has recently held visiting research and teaching positions at the University of Stellenbosch (South Africa), the Institute for Social Justice and Reconciliation (South Africa), and the Russell Sage Foundation. Amanda Gouws is Associate Professor of Political Science at the University of Stellenbosch. She has been involved in numerous survey research projects in South Africa and has published academic articles on political tolerance, the electoral system, and gender politics in South Africa.
- PrizesWinner of International Society of Political Psychology Alexander George Book Award 2003.
- Author(s)Amanda Gouws,James L. Gibson
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication23/09/2002
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Public Opinion and Political Psychology
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note6 line diagrams 50 tables
- Weight580 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Series Edited byJames H. Kuklinski,Dennis Chong
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.