Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.70
- £15.91Trending at £19.98
- £13.01Trending at £20.00
- £2.81Trending at £3.57
- £10.99Trending at £12.98
- £2.50Trending at £4.16
- £4.99Trending at £9.75
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on the experiences of other federal systems and multilevel governance structures, the contributors investigate how public reporting has been used in various policy fields and the impact it has had on policy-making and intergovernmental relations.
- Author BiographyPeter Graefe is an associate professor in the Department of Political Science at McMaster University. Julie M. Simmons is an assistant professor in the Department of Political Science at the University of Guelph. Linda A. White is an associate professor in the Department of Political Science and the School of Public Policy and Governance at the University of Toronto.
- PublisherUniversity of Toronto Press
- Date of Publication08/01/2013
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleIPAC Series in Public Management & Governance
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of Toronto Press
- Weight560 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byJulie Simmons,Linda A. White,Peter Graefe
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.