All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis handbook serves as a reference guide for everyday clinical decision-making and provides the organisational knowledge necessary for those nurses who work on the interface of the statutory and voluntary sectors in health, education and social care.
- Author BiographyVari is a Primary Care Nurse and health visitor, joining the academic community after working as a professional development nurse, a senior community health service manager and professional head of community nursing in inner London. During her career she has been actively involved in the development and education of primary care, community nursing and health visiting. Her current clinical activities are in women's health in primary care, while her research activities include projects on primary health care for older people, the development of nursing and health visiting roles in primary care and public health, primary health care for marginalised groups, medication management in primary care, joint working and workforce development issues across health and social care services. She has authored several books and is the current convenor of the UK Primary Care Nursing Research Network. Claire Goodman has been involved in primary care for over twenty years as a researcher, practitioner and practice educator. She has received various awards for her research work including the Nursing Times 3M award and the Queens Nursing Institute Innovation in Practice Award. Prior to her current post she was joint pathway leader for district nursing within a community specialist nursing degree programme. Throughout her career she has been involved in practice development, nursing education and research that is of direct interest and relevance to nurses working in primary care. She has a national profile as a conference speaker as well as being a key note speaker and collaborator at various international seminars on community nursing research and international collaboratives. She is a reviewer for several academic journals and is on the editorial board of the British Journal of Community Nursing.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication13/02/2014
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleOxford Handbooks in Nursing
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2014
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight396 g
- Width101 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byClaire Goodman,Vari Drennan
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £25.99Trending at £31.99
- £12.38Trending at £15.87
- £7.97Trending at £9.99
- £43.72Trending at £45.99
- £40.94Trending at £45.90
- £34.65Trending at £36.89
- £10.67Trending at £13.79
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.