Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.91
- £4.36Trending at £4.54
- £9.51Trending at £10.01
- £3.02Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.35
- £6.35Trending at £7.33
- £9.81Trending at £12.45
About this product
- DescriptionThe Handbook is a concise and handy reference on women's health for nurses and other health professionals working in primary care, community, health promotion or acute settings. It focuses on practical care pathways for common gynaecological conditions. The book is user-friendly, clearly indexed and pocket sized.
- Author BiographyAli Kubba has worked in the field of reproductive and sexual health for the past 25 years. His main interests are cervical screening, colposcopy, contraceptive technology, menopause, PMS and medical gynaecology. He has published around 200 papers and has been involved with numerous books. He is a founding member of the Board of the Faculty of Family Planning of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists. He is colposcopy lead at Guy's Hospital and is a London Region NHSCSP Quality Assurance Committee member.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication29/10/2009
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleOxford Handbooks in Nursing
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Out-of-print date15/06/2016
- Content Note42 black and white illustrations
- Weight278 g
- Width101 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byAli Kubba,Debra Holloway,Sunanda Gupta
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.