Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Brian Scaddan
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication16/06/2015
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note13 colour illustrations, 8 colour tables
- Weight90 g
- Width123 mm
- Height186 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
- Table Of ContentsPreface 1. Legislation 2. Setting up 3. Equipment to be Inspected and Tested 4. Inspection 5. Combined Inspection and Testing. Appendices Index.
- Author BiographyBrian Scaddan, I Eng, MIET, is a consultant for and an Honorary Member of City & Guilds with over 40 years' experience in Further Education and training. He is Director of Brian Scaddan Associates Ltd, an approved City & Guilds training centre offering courses on all aspects of Electrical Installation Contracting including the C&G 2382-15, 2392-10, 2377-22, 2394-01, 2395-01, 2396-01. He is also a leading author of books for these courses.
Most relevant reviews
- beermotts127 Mar, 2017by
overpriced! hardly touches the practical side of testing, almost needs a magnifier to read it!
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.12
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £20.74Trending at £21.11
- £9.90Trending at £11.05
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £44.82Trending at £49.50
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.