All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRevised edition of: PMP exam: practice test and study guide / J. LeRoy Ward, Ginger Levin. 8th ed.
- Author BiographyDr. Ginger Levin, PMP, PgMP, and a certified OPM3 Professional, is a consultant and educator in portfolio, program, and project management. She has conducted numerous maturity assessments in portfolio, program, and project management; business development; knowledge management; and software over the past 20 years. She has 47 years of experience working in the private sector, the U.S. Federal Government, and in consulting and training. She is an Adjunct Professor at the master's degree level in project management for the University of Wisconsin-Platteville and at the doctoral level for SKEMA University in Lille, France and RMIT in Melbourne, Australia. She holds a doctorate in public administration from The George Washington University, where she also received the outstanding dissertation award. Dr. Levin is the editor, author, or co-author of 13 books; is an active member of the Project Management Institute; and is a popular speaker who has presented at numerous PMI events since 1997. J. LeRoy Ward, PMP, PgMP, and CSM is the Executive Vice President of ESI International, where he is the principal executive responsible for R&D, Product Strategy, Consulting, and Corporate Marketing ESI International is the world's largest project-focused training company with curriculums addressing project and program management, business analysis, contract management, sourcing management, and business skills. A PMP(R) since 1990, Mr. Ward developed ESI's popular PMP Exam Preparation course and taught it and other courses to people from more than 50 countries. Along with Carl Pritchard, he publishes The Portable PMP(R) Prep Conversations on Passing the PMP(R), another useful reference aid, along with his Dictionary of Project Management Terms, now in its Third Edition. He has almost 40 years of experience in the public and private sectors and is a popular and dynamic speaker in the field. He holds B.S. and M.S. degrees from Southern Connecticut University and an M.S.T.M. degree with distinction from The American University. Dr. Levin and Mr. Ward have been helping people prepare for the PMP(R) since 1996, when the first edition of this Practice Test and Study Guide and the PMP Challenge! were published. By attending and presenting at PMI Congresses and to PMI Chapters around the world and reading as much as possible in the field, they keep up with the best practices to follow. While they each have other publications on their own, they have collaborated on a comparable Practice Test and Study Guide for the Program Management Professional (PgMP(R)) exam, and a PgMP(R) Challenge. They authored Program Management Complexity: A Competency Model, published in 2011, and led the development of ESI's Maturity Models: PortfolioFramework(TM), Program Framework(TM) and ProjectFramework(TM). Further, they are series editors for CRC in books on project and program management.
- Author(s)Ginger Levin,J. LeRoy Ward
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication24/06/2013
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleESI International Project Management Series
- Series Part/Volume Number16
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAuerbach Publishers Inc.
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations
- Weight748 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement9th Revised edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.14
- £24.00Trending at £33.43
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £21.48Trending at £23.41
- £20.99Trending at £25.01
- £16.56Trending at £25.03
- £22.98Trending at £24.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.