Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.31Trending at £16.11
- £21.70Trending at £22.07
- £22.55Trending at £23.39
- £27.19Trending at £29.69
- £21.52Trending at £22.49
- £19.77Trending at £21.59
- £16.83Trending at £18.99
About this product
- DescriptionProviding an objective assessment of the influence of parental involvement and what aspects of parental participation can best maximize the educational outcomes of students, this volume is structured to guide readers to a thorough understanding of the history, practice, theories, and impact of parental involvement.
- Author BiographyWilliam H. Jeynes is professor of education at California State University, Long Beach. He graduated first in his class at Harvard University and also graduated from the University of Chicago. He has spoken for the White House and various U.S. Government Departments. He has spoken for both the G. W. Bush and Obama administrations. He has spoken for foreign and UN leaders, Harvard University, Cambridge University, and the Harvard Family Research Project. His 4 point proposal given to the Acting President of Korea was passed and became the foundation for their economic and family policy to arise from the Asian Economic Crisis of 1997-1998. His work has appeared in most of the nation's finest newspapers and in Ivy League journals. He has approximately 100 publications.
- Author(s)William Jeynes
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2010
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note28 black & white tables
- Weight476 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.