All listings for this product
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £14.46Trending at £16.87
- £12.77Trending at £13.24
- £17.64Trending at £20.22
- £13.25Trending at £16.20
- £19.66Trending at £25.52
- £19.38Trending at £29.98
- £10.10Trending at £14.94
About this product
- DescriptionA guide for parents and educators, the authors combine several years of experience to provide basic information on strategies and ideas that may be useful when working with the AD/HD child. This edition helps parents navigate through the steps of recognizing the symptoms, getting proper diagnosis, and finding proven intervention techniques.
- Author BiographyNancy S. Boyles, M.Ed., is an educator who specializes in the area of intervention and consultation for children with learning differences. She is the coauthor of The Learning Differences Sourcebook. Darlene Contadino, M.S.W., writes about AD/HD and has been active in support groups. She is the coauthor of The Learning Differences Sourcebook.
- Author(s)Darlene Contadino,Nancy S. Boyles
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication22/09/1999
- GenrePregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Contemporary
- Weight413 g
- Width155 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edition Statement2nd edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.