All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.28Trending at £16.40
- £13.30Trending at £14.98
- £36.44Trending at £39.48
- £12.06Trending at £12.61
- £10.99Trending at £15.69
- £18.93Trending at £19.25
- £10.50Trending at £11.83
About this product
- DescriptionPartnership working in public health presents the findings from a detailed study of public health partnerships in England which are used to explore the government's changes in public health now being implemented.
- Author BiographyDavid J Hunter is Professor of Health Policy and Management and Director of the Centre for Public Policy and Health, School of Medicine, Pharmacy and Health at Durham University, and a Wolfson Fellow in the Wolfson Research Institute for Health and Wellbeing. Neil Perkins is a Research Associate at the University of Manchester engaged in a study focusing upon the ongoing development and impact of Clinical Commissioning Groups and what value clinicians bring to commissioning.
- Author(s)David J. Hunter,Neil Perkins
- PublisherPolicy Press
- Date of Publication10/01/2014
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleEvidence for Public Health Practice
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolicy Press
- Content Noteblack & white tables
- Weight476 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.