All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Stephanie S. Swales
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication11/06/2012
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note7 black & white line drawings
- Weight385 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction. Theoretical and Case Study Contributions. Button Ties of Lacanian Theory: The Paternal Metaphor, Subjectivity, and the Remainder. The Etiology of Perversion. Perverse Relation to the Other: Fundamental Fantasy, Language, and the Drives. The Perverse Act and Substructures of Perversion. Analysis of a Case of (Perverse) Exhibitionism. Analysis of a Case of Obsessive Neurosis and Pedophilic Sexual Interest. Treatment Recommendations for Clinical Work with Neurotic and Perverse Patients.
- Author BiographyStephanie S. Swales received her Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology from Duquesne University. Working from a Lacanian orientation, she maintains a private practice conducting work both in person and by phone.
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.50Trending at £19.54
- £2.48Trending at £2.85
- £29.14Trending at £34.99
- £17.90Trending at £20.05
- £10.99Trending at £12.91
- £11.60Trending at £17.06
- £3.60Trending at £4.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.