All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThree key articles on the concepts, principles and practice of the biodynamic method, from the pioneer of biodynamics in North America.
- Author BiographyEhrenfried Pfeiffer (1899-1961) was born in Munich. He visited the USA several times in the 1930s, was awarded a doctorate for his groundbreaking Sensitive Crystallisation theory as a blood test for detecting cancer, and emigrated there in 1940. He pioneered biodynamic agriculture in the USA and helped found the Biodynamic Farming & Gardening Association. He died in Spring Valley, New York.
- Author(s)Ehrenfried E. Pfeiffer
- PublisherFloris Books
- Date of Publication12/10/2011
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFloris Books
- Weight119 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £2.95Trending at £3.04
- £1.50Trending at £1.51
- £1.89Trending at £1.92
- £6.99Trending at £7.89
- £15.98Trending at £18.45
- £8.74Trending at £8.92
- £8.63Trending at £10.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.