All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £145.00
- £40.47Trending at £40.93
- £20.00Trending at £36.27
- £56.83Trending at £57.77
- £29.96Trending at £35.99
- £25.67Trending at £29.95
- £27.26Trending at £29.68
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a classical physics-based explanation of quantum physics, including a description of photon creation and annihilation, and successful working models of both photons and electrons. This book shows classical field theory to describe atomic scale events, including photon emission and annihilation.
- Author(s)Craig A. Grimes,Dale M. Grimes
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication13/02/2012
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.