All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis resource has separate books for biology, chemistry and physics, with a teacher's resource pack on customizable CD-ROM or as a printed pack. The series works in conjunction with the Coordnated Science for AQA series, so that coordinated and separate science can be taught alongside each other.
- Author(s)Patrick Fullick
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication21/11/2001
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleCoordinated/separate science for AQA
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeinemann Educational Publishers
- Out-of-print date19/02/2010
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight495 g
- Width220 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 4
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.