All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.39
- £9.48Trending at £13.06
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £4.79Trending at £5.19
- £15.50Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £10.95Trending at £15.72
About this product
- Descriptionfirst published account of the spiritual master who inspired Kripalu, the largest yoga center in the U.S.
- Author BiographyAtma Jo Ann Levitt, M.A., R.N., is a certified yoga teacher, Healing Touch practitioner, and author of three books, including The Kripalu Cookbook: Gourmet Vegetarian Recipes. She pioneered many growth and wellness programs at Kripalu Center. She is coauthor of a book on sibling relationships, Sibling Revelry: 8 Steps to a Successful Adult Sibling Relationship
- Author(s)Atma Jo Ann Levitt
- PublisherMonkfish Book Publishing Company
- Date of Publication01/10/2004
- GenreBiography: Religious & Spiritual
- Place of PublicationRhinebeck, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMonkfish Book Publishing Company
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.