CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £27.29
- £7.17Trending at £9.11
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £10.43Trending at £11.98
- £24.99Trending at £33.90
- £9.09Trending at £9.59
- £12.98Trending at £14.38
About this product
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication12/11/2013
- GenreLife Sciences: Botany
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number1083
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note36 black & white illustrations, 43 colour illustrations, 10 black & white tables, biography
- Weight812 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byGanesh Sriram
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2014
- Table Of ContentsPart I: Metabolites and Metabolic Fluxes 1. MeRy-B, a Metabolomic Database and Knowledge Base for Exploring Plant Primary Metabolism Catherine Deborde and Daniel Jacob 2. Targeted Deuteration of Polyphenolics for their Qualitative and Quantitative Metabolomic Analysis in Plant-Derived Extracts Mikel R. Roe, Jerry D. Cohen, and Adrian D. Hegeman 3. Relative Quantitation in Single Cell Metabolomics by Laser Ablation Electrospray Mass Spectrometry Bindesh Shrestha and Akos Vertes 4. Quantification of Plant Volatiles Anthony V. Qualley and Natalia Dudareva 5. Quantitative Imaging Approaches for Small Molecule Measurements using FRET Sensors in Plants Sakiko Okumoto 6. Isotopomer Measurement Techniques in Metabolic Flux Analysis I: Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Quyen X. Truong, Jong Moon Yoon, and Jacqueline V. Shanks 7. Isotopomer Measurement Techniques in Metabolic Flux Analysis II: Mass Spectrometry Jamey D. Young, Douglas K. Allen, and John A. Morgan 8. Mathematical Modeling of Isotope Labeling Experiments for Metabolic Flux Analysis Shilpa Nargund and Ganesh Sriram 9. Optimal Design of Isotope Labeling Experiments Hong Yang, Dominic E Mandy and Igor GL Libourel Part II: Metabolic Pathways and Metabolic Systems Biology 10. Putting the Plant Metabolic Network Pathway Databases to Work: Going Offline to Gain New Capabilities Kate Dreher 11. Elucidation of Metabolic Pathways from Enzyme Classification Data Andrew G. McDonald and Keith F. Tipton 12. Deducing Intracellular Distributions of Metabolic Pathways from Genomic Data Ansgar Gruber and Peter G. Kroth 13. Genome-scale Models of Plant Metabolism Margaret Simons, Ashish Misra, and Ganesh Sriram 14. Elementary Flux Modes, Flux Balance Analysis and their Application to Plant Metabolism Katrin Lotz, Anja Hartmann, Eva Grafahrend-Belau, Falk Schreiber, and Bjorn H. Junker 15. Systems Approaches to Unraveling Plant Metabolism: Identifying Biosynthetic Genes of Secondary Metabolic Pathways Martin J. Spiering, Bhavneet Kaur, James F. Parsons, and Edward Eisenstein 16. Applications of Kinetic Modeling to Plant Metabolism Johann M. Rohwer 17. Kinetic Modeling of Plant Metabolism and its Predictive Power - Peppermint Essential Oil Biosynthesis as an Example Bernd Markus Lange and Rigoberto Rios-Estepa
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.