All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFocusing on poker, this book helps you to learn: the basics - rules, hand rankings, jargon and etiquette; principles of good play - when to bet, and when to get out; poker psychology - playing styles, table image, tells and bluffs; and the mathematics of poker - how to work the probabilities and odds. It also provides helpful hints and tips.
- Author BiographyDan Shavick has been playing poker for as long as he can remember and is a highly successful player, both online and off. Andrea Shavick is an established author and broadcaster who also happens to be poker mad! Together they guide you through the complexities of this intriguing game in the most entertaining way.
- Author(s)Andrea Shavick,Dan Shavick
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication31/03/2006
- GenreHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHow To Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date18/02/2015
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width230 mm
- Height300 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.28
- £30.35Trending at £43.13
- £9.53Trending at £9.85
- £14.09Trending at £15.28
- £7.49Trending at £7.70
- £11.54Trending at £15.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.