All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.04
- £6.30Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionCP Cavafy (Konstantinos Petrou Kavafis) is one of the most important Greek poets since antiquity. This title plays with the complexities of ironic Socratic thought, suffused with the honesty of unadorned iambic verse. It offers a translation of the complex linguistic registers of Cavafy's Canon into English.
- Author BiographyConstantine Cavafi was a major Greek poet who worked as a journalist and civil servant during his lifetime. Dimitrios Yatromanolakis is a Faculty Associate in the Department of the Classics at Harvard University. John Chioles is Professor of Comparative Literature at New York University.
- Author(s)Constantine P. Cavafy
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication02/09/2011
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series TitleHarvard Early Modern and Modern Greek Library
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 1
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Edited byDimitrios Yatromanolakis
- Translated byJohn Chioles
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.