All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Robert Eccleshall
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication10/03/2014
- GenrePolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight566 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edited byRick Wilford,Vincent Geoghegan
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
- Table Of ContentsChapter 1. The Meaning of Ideology, Chapter 2. Liberalism, Chapter 3. Conservatism, Chapter 4. Socialism, Chapter 5. Nationalism, Chapter 6. Fascism, Chapter 7. Green Political Theory, Chapter 8. Feminism, Chapter 9. Anarchism, Chapter 10. Multiculturalism, Chapter 11. Political Theology, Ideology and Secularism, Chapter 12. The End of Ideology.
- Author BiographyVincent Geoghegan is Professor of Political Theory at Queens University Belfast, UK. Rick Wilford is Professor of Politics at Queens University Belfast, UK.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.