All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe fifth edition of the this has been fully revised to reflect technological and legislative changes in the field of environmental pollution over the last 12 years.
- Author BiographyRoy Harrison OBE is Queen Elizabeth II Birmingham Centenary Professor of Environmental Health at the University of Birmingham. In 2004 he was appointed OBE for services to environmental science. Professor Harrison's research interests lie in the field of environment and human health. His main specialism is in air pollution, from emissions through atmospheric chemical and physical transformations to exposure and effects on human health. Much of this work is designed to inform the development of policy.
- PublisherRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Date of Publication01/11/2013
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Content Note137 black & white illustrations
- Weight1312 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine39 mm
- Edited byRoy M. Harrison
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement5th New edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.45Trending at £4.83
- £25.99Trending at £30.99
- £22.29Trending at £22.68
- £0.99Trending at £6.29
- £10.30Trending at £10.47
- £16.61Trending at £16.82
- £14.50Trending at £20.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.