CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £11.70Trending at £13.99
- £7.29Trending at £11.06
- £16.71Trending at £19.98
- £43.58Trending at £48.59
- £12.95Trending at £17.02
- £8.24Trending at £11.46
- £10.01Trending at £15.86
About this product
- DescriptionPorous semiconductor materials are finding applications in many areas of science and technology. This detailed book provides a detailed examination of these new types of materials, with an emphasis on optical properties and optical applications.
- Author BiographyVladimir Kochergin is principal investigator at Luna Innovations, Inc, a company which he joined after spending five years as senior scientist with Lake Shore Cryotronics, Inc. He holds a PhD in physics from Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel. Helmut Foll is a professor at Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, where he was the first dean of the Faculty of Engineering and where he is currently executive director of the Institute of Materials Science.
- Author(s)Vladimir Kochergin
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication25/02/2012
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleEngineering Materials and Processes
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note3 black & white tables, biography
- Weight343 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.