All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNew galaxy-hopping, picaresque adventure from a master storyteller.
- Author BiographyThe author was born in 1916 and educated at the University of California, first as a mining engineer, then majoring in physics and finally in journalism. During the 1940s and 1950s, he contributed widely to sf and fantasy magazines. His first novel, The Dying Earth, was published in 1950 to great acclaim. Since then he has won both of sf's most coveted trophies, the Hugo and Nebula awards; he has also won an Edgar Award for his mystery novel The Man in the Cage. He lives in California in a house he designed.
- Author(s)Jack Vance
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication05/10/1998
- GenreScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight163 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,A-format paperback
Best-selling in Fantasy
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.