CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £12.06Trending at £15.18
- £10.75Trending at £13.78
- £3.99Trending at £6.98
- £11.33Trending at £14.47
- £4.95Trending at £5.49
- £9.97Trending at £10.99
- £4.63Trending at £5.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection outlines a new approach to macroeconomics that employs cutting edge analytic techniques.
- Author BiographyDavid Colander has been the Christian A. Johnson Distinguished Professor of Economics at Middlebury College, Middlebury, Vermont since 1982. He previously taught at Columbia University, Vassar College, and the University of Miami. Professor Colander has authored, co-authored, or edited more than 35 books and 100 articles on a wide range of topics. His books have been, or are being, translated into a number of different languages, including Chinese, Bulgarian, Polish, Italian, and Spanish. He is a former President of both the Eastern Economic Association and History of Economics Society and is, or has been, on the editorial boards of the Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Journal of Economic Methodology, Eastern Economic Journal, Journal of Economic Education, The Journal of Socioeconomics, and Journal of Economic Perspectives. He has also been a consultant to Time-Life Films, the U.S. Congress, a Brookings Policy Fellow, and a Visiting Scholar at Nuffield College, Oxford. In 2001-2002 he was the Kelly Professor of Distinguished Teaching at Princeton University.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication17/07/2006
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note9 tables
- Weight810 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byDavid Colander
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.