All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA concise pocket guide covering the full range of vascular surgery topics for surgical trainees.
- Author BiographyVish Bhattacharya is Consultant General and Vascular Surgeon, Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Gateshead, UK. Gerard Stansby is Professor of Vascular Surgery, Freeman Hospital, High Heaton, Newcastle upon Tyne, UK.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication20/01/2011
- GenreSurgery: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note57 b/w illus. 38 tables
- Weight570 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byGerard Stansby,Vish Bhattacharya
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £30.58Trending at £33.90
- £6.95Trending at £10.27
- £14.35Trending at £17.45
- £24.40Trending at £26.88
- £11.02Trending at £15.99
- £12.98Trending at £16.55
- £13.99Trending at £18.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.