All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £14.01
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £4.46Trending at £4.98
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.89Trending at £12.34
- £11.98Trending at £15.18
- £11.90Trending at £13.27
About this product
- DescriptionContends that working-class struggle should be encouraged as a way of promoting the realignment of political parties along class lines and expanding citizen participation and public awareness of issues of national concern. This work describes and evaluates worker self-management programs in Germany, Sweden, France, Italy, England, and US.
- Author BiographyPeter Bachrach is Emeritus Professor of Political Science at Temple University.
- Author(s)Aryeh Botwinick,Peter Bachrach
- PublisherTemple University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/05/1992
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTemple University Press,U.S.
- Weight295 g
- Width146 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.