Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £22.27Trending at £23.75
- £14.70Trending at £15.82
- £21.79Trending at £30.03
- £15.99Trending at £18.99
- £11.57Trending at £13.48
- £10.91Trending at £14.28
- £8.91Trending at £10.10
About this product
- DescriptionHow do you juggle the many responsibilities of the mentoring role with your own workload? This friendly text explores the challenges and rewards of supervising and assessing students of nursing, midwifery and the allied health professions. From providing effective guidance to problem-solving, it supports those shaping our future practitioners.
- Author BiographyMorag Gray is Emeritus Professor of Nursing Education at Edinburgh Napier University, UK, and Director of Gray Academic. She is well-published in the fields of practice assessment and student placements, and has conducted a wealth of research within these fields.
- Author(s)Morag Gray
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication24/10/2014
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note30 figures, 13 black & white tables
- Weight245 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.