Consider these sponsored items
- £26.49Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents examples of studio-based research in art, film, video, creative writing and dance, each contextualized by a theoretical essay, complete with references. This book draws on such thinkers as Deleuze, Bourdieu and Heidegger in its examination of the relationship between practice and theory.
- Author BiographyEstelle Barrett is Associate Professor and Honours Convenor in the School of Communications and Creative Arts at Deakin University, where she teaches Art Theory & Media & Communication. Barbara Bolt is Senior Lecturer at the Victorian College of the Arts Graduate School, University of Melbourne. she is the author of 'Art Beyond Representation: The Performative Power of the Image' (IBT, 2004). Both have forthcoming books in the Contemporary Thinkers Reframed series (IB Tauris), Estelle Barrett: 'Kristeva Reframed' and Barbara Bolt: 'Heidegger Reframed'.
- PublisherI.B.Tauris & Co Ltd.
- Date of Publication30/01/2010
- GenreThe Arts: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note6 bw integrated illustrations
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byBarbara Bolt,Estelle Barrett
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £8.45Trending at £8.98
- £7.91Trending at £8.98
- £6.00Trending at £6.10
- £6.79Trending at £6.91
- £13.86Trending at £14.91
- £17.18Trending at £19.95
- £10.77Trending at £14.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.