CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £11.34Trending at £11.58
- £31.22Trending at £32.09
- £23.02Trending at £23.27
- £25.98Trending at £26.99
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £17.28Trending at £22.31
- £12.96Trending at £16.81
About this product
- DescriptionThis book investigates the supposed justifications for limitation of the presumption of innocence by analysing its history, rationale and scope.
- Author BiographyAndrew Stumer is a practising barrister in Brisbane, Australia. He obtained his DPhil in law from the University of Oxford in 2008.
- Author(s)Andrew Stumer
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication14/06/2010
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleCriminal Law Library
- Series Part/Volume Number8
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2010
- ImprintHart Publishing
- Weight550 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.